Who should apply?
Professionals with early career, mid-career, and senior positions who wish to enhance their business knowledge and effectiveness while remaining actively involved in their business and professional careers should apply for this degree. Likewise, fresh graduates in a start-up company are interested in technology leadership or a career in high technology management, R&D management, or technology entrepreneurship.
Students of all engineering disciplines with at least 16 years of education can apply.
The admissions committee consists of Engineering Management faculty responsible for all admission decisions into the Master of Engineering Management program. They are looking for a diverse class of high-achieving individuals interested in advancing their careers in technical management.
The following is a comprehensive list of all the admissions requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (16 years) in engineering or STEM discipline
- 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average on a 4.0 scale in undergraduate work
- NTS or PTS scores (makes you eligible for apply)
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate education attempted
- Rs. 2500 application fee
- Two letters of recommendation that attest to the candidate’s academic or work performance as well as leadership potential
- Personal statement that is part of the online application
Note: After a candidate is found eligible, they will be called for a departmental test, and a merit list will form based on the average of NTS/PTS and departmental test score
1.2 Questions on How to Apply
If you have any questions concerning our application requirements or process, please visit our page frequently asked questions.